How does corona discharge Ozone Generation work? Ozone is produce by passing air through a high voltage electrical discharge, or corona. A minimum of 5,000 volts of electricity is necessary to create a corona. Ozone does not have to be purchased or stored Ozone is generated on site and is introduced into the water or air automatically.
What are uses of Ozone? Some common uses are pool & spa water purification, drinking water purification, waste water purification, and air freshening. Municipal water companies have used ozone technology to treat large quantities of water for many years because of its effectiveness in purifying and conditioning water.
1. Ozone is used in thousands of residential and commercial pools and spas.
2. Ozone system is use to bring the life back to “dead” contaminated lakes and pools.
3. Ozone is used to purify air in hotel rooms, boats, and cars and smoke/fire damaged structures.
4. Ozone is convenient in pools and spas.
5. Ozone reduces scale build-up equipment such as pipes and water heaters, and staining of showers, sinks, bathtubs, and toilets.
What does ozone do? 1. Ozone keeps water fresh, clean & sparkling clear.
2. Ozone eliminates odors in air, such as smoke, spores, cysts, yeast, and fungus and oils.
3. Ozone destroys bacteria, viruses, molds, and mildew.
4. Ozone helps reduce TDS in water so water does not have to be changed as often in pools.
Is Ozone Healthy? 1. Ozone leaves no chemical by-products, chemical taste, or odor in water.
2. Ozone will not burn eyes or make them red or irritated or dry out skin, nose, or ears.
3. Ozone will not discover or damage hair or clothing.
4. Ozone leaves no residue; its only by-product is pure oxygen.
The benefits of Ozone Triple O system has selected ozone technology for use in treating well / tank water because of its unique properties to:
1. Ozone will not explode & is not a fire hazard.
2. Ozone precipitates heavy metals.
3. Ozone will not damage plumbing fittings or pipes.
4. Ozone kills bacteria & virus on contact thousands of times faster than chlorine or bromine.
5. Ozone removes excess iron, manganese, and sulfur by a process known as micro-flocculation.