10 Benefits of Using a Shower Filter 1. Using a shower filter is one of the easiest and most effective ways to reduce harmful exposure to chlorine and other chemicals.
2. Showering in filtered water results in greater respiratory health by reducing the risk of asthma and bronchitis from chlorine inhalation.
3. Showering in chlorine-free, filtered water decreases the risks of bladder and breast cancer.
4. Children, who are particularly at risk of the harmful effects of chlorine inhalation, benefit especially from the removal of chlorine from showering water.
5. As chlorine is a leading cause of fatigue, showering in filtered, chlorine-free water results in higher energy levels and overall greater health.
6. Removing chlorine from showering water results in better air quality throughout the house.
7. Without the drying effects of chlorine, skin becomes softer, healthier, and younger looking.
8. Removing chlorine from showering water reduces the presence of skin rashes and the appearance of wrinkles.
9. Because the hair is able to preserve its natural moisturizing oils, it becomes softer and healthier when chlorine is removed from showering water.
10. When the body is able to retain its natural moisturizers, the need for costly lotions and moisturizers is greatly reduced.
10 Reasons to Use Whole House Water Filter 1. Harmful chemicals constantly escape into the air in a home from the dishwasher, the toilet, and the shower.
2. The release of water contaminants into the air results in poor air quality in a home. This poor air quality is a leading cause of asthma and bronchitis.
3. The use of a countertop water filter and shower filter cannot entirely protect a home from harmful water contaminants.
4. Shower filters, because they must filter water at extreme temperatures, are not 100% effective at removing all dangerous contaminants.
5. Many skin rashes and other irritations are a result of chlorine and volatile organic chemicals VOCs) that have become embedded in clothing washed in chlorinated water.
6. The dishwasher releases more chlorine into the air than any other water source in the house, besides the shower.
7. The use of a whole house water filter is the only way to ensure pure, filtered water from every water source in the house.
8. A whole house water filter purifies water efficiently and cost-effectively, making it a viable solution to drinking water contamination for a majority of people.
9. The 2100 known water contaminants can make their way into our bodies not just from drinking the actual water but also from inhalation and dermal absorption.
10. Merely avoiding drinking tap water by indulging in bottled water is not an effective means of protection against dangerous water contaminants.
10 Benefits of Using a Whole House Water Filter 1. Clean, filtered water emerges from every water source in the house.
2. Chlorine and other chemicals are removed as soon as they enter a home's plumbing system and are no longer released into the air.
3. When chlorine and other chemicals are removed from water used for washing, these chemicals can no longer become embedded in clothing.
4. Removing chlorine from the water used in dishwashing prevents chlorine vapors from being released into the air and reduces soap scum on dishes.
5. Using a whole house water filter greatly enhances the overall healthfulness of drinking water.
6. Using a whole house water filter can alleviate the effects of asthma and allergies (for those who already suffer) by providing cleaner air to breathe in the house.
7. Filtering water through a whole house water filter eliminates the risks of both drinking and showering in contaminated water.
8. A whole house water filter is the only truly effective shower filter. It filters water at low temperatures to facilitate the removal of chlorine and other chemicals.
9. Using a whole house water filter ensures protection from the carcinogenic effects of both drinking and inhaling chlorine and other dangerous chemicals.
10. The use of a whole house water filter is the last means of protection from breakdowns in municipal water treatment and sanitation systems.